Innovation Cluster Accelerator
We are no longer taking applications for the full program.
The program supports clusters in the following way:
- – Funding to support administrative and operating expenses
- – Support with federal grant applications and other funding opportunities
- – Access to future project funding opportunities
- – High impact strategy workshops on dedicated cluster topics
- – Up to four sessions annually, depending on cluster maturity level
- – Held individually with each cluster with full board and management team
- – Hands-on leadership development program for cluster CEOS/managers
- – Four sessions annually
- – Build your network with fellow cluster CEOs and global cluster experts
- – Hands-on onboarding program for cluster board chairs
- – 3 sessions during the first 90 days
- – Build your network with fellow cluster ICAP board chairs
- – Communications amplification
- – Branding events planned for 2022-2023
- – Guidance on your branding and communication
- – Technical assistance from the ICAP Team
- – Access to cluster coaching sessions as needed
In conjunction with the Innovation Cluster Accelerator Program (ICAP), the Washington State Department of Commerce is offering ICAP Launch for organizations that are not selected or not yet ready for the full ICAP program.
ICAP Launch will help interested organizations:
– Learn strategies and techniques to convene stakeholders and drive collaboration
– Prepare to apply for anticipated future ICAP cohorts
Over the course of the next year, ICAP Launch participants will join cluster experts for a series of four workshops and follow-up technical assistance, including:
- Intro to Innovation Clusters – date TBD
- Basic Cluster Strategy: Strategy framework – date TBD
- Growing a Cluster – date TBD
- Building and engaging your cluster membership – date TBD
Note: Funding is only available to participants in the full ICAP program.
How to apply
Organizations that submit a proposal and are not accepted for the full Innovation Cluster Accelerator Program will automatically be considered for ICAP Launch.
To apply for ICAP Launch, please email the following in a Word document or PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ICAP Launch Application: